Thursday, May 31, 2007

Weekly Updates

A friend of mine insisted that I need to spend more time with the blogs. The one you're reading as well as this one. He's got a point, what's the use of having a broadband connection at home and two blogs, one of which is paid web space if I do not spend enough time on it. Not like I didn't have a good reason to, I mean if you're either shooting or post processing in photoshop for the major part of the day, writing regularly tends to take a backseat.

This is my solution. I'll update on weekends. Whatever I have written here till now was generally abstract and/or fiction. That will obviously continue but I will make sure there are suitable updates in between posts. Digressing a little here since I'm unable to refer to both blogs distinctly as they have the same name.
(Note: I am not calling it version 1.0 and 2.0 and no beta cracks will be entertained. The person this is predominantly aimed at should consider that before sending in suggestions)

Anyway, while this blog will be open to all genres of writing, I will be discussing photography over here. That being said, I know tomorrow is the weekend, but I have to be in Bombay. I do have some stuff I want to put up, but if I can't do it later during the day, it will be up next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I wasn't even thinking about v1.0, v2.0 or even v0.01b. I suggest calling this on something more along the lines of The Blog formerly known as Twisted Indifference.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.