Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ascension to a whole new plane of thought

I have ignored this place for a couple of months now, been busy elsewhere. My services as a photographer now go under the brand name Twisted Indifference. It has been a helluva ride. The actual conceptualization of having my work under Twisted Indifference started in December 2006. Pune potholes are nothing compared to the road blocks I faced. Major issue was time. I was not able to start the process fully until February 2007. Everything said and done, the site for Twisted Indifference went up in April. I was finally there. Offering solutions for both glamour and industrial/product photography in Pune and Bombay. While still in its nascent stages, I have done work for a some of the best restaurants in town while some photos have been published by local tabloids.

Check the site out, for any photographic solutions, just get in touch with me. The more recent photos will be found on my Flickr page, they will soon be updated on the main site too.

Twisted Indifference Studios

No comments: